- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4" every time. This helps prevent smoking and mushrooming of the wick.
- To establish a good clean burn all the way down to the bottom of the jar, make sure that the FIRST time and EVERY time thereafter when you light the candle that the burn pool extends out to all edges of the container.
- Be careful not to trim your wick too short as this will cause a dim flame and the melted wax might not reach the edges of the container.
- Center the wick after each burn and always keep the candle clean (no wick trimmings, etc...)
- You should not burn your candle more than four (4) hours at a time. This can cause the flame to dim.
- If the flame does dim, pour out excess soy wax.
- Keep your soy candle out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources. Soy has a low melting point and will liquify when in the sun or near high heat.
- Do not leave unattended or burn close to combustible materials.
- Do not burn in a drafty room.
- Keep out of reach from CHILDREN and PETS.
- Soy wax easily washes away with hot water and soap. If you spill you candle for some reason or want to reuse your jar, just wash it out!
For the best burning candle, please read through this section.
Caring for and Burning your candle: