Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My candles are also sold in stores!

Well, one store right now :-)

If you are local to Michigan you can find my candles at The Great Lakes Artisan Village.

Located at:
111 South Saginaw Street
Holly, MI 48442


The store hours are:
Sunday-Wednesday 11:00am-5:00pm
Thursday-Saturday 11:00am-9:00pm

Not only do they carry my awesome candles but they also carry tons of other amazing products all from MICHIGAN ARTISTS.  They have a great selection for every price range.  It is a very cool store!  They also own a store a few doors down called The Great Lakes Marketplace and it is all MICHIGAN FOOD PRODUCTS.  They also have fresh coffee and ice cream.  

I am a HUGE supporter of the "SHOP LOCAL" movement.  It starts with one - at home.  I try to support my local small businesses either by shopping or word of mouth advertising.  BOTH are important factors for success!   


No comments:

Post a Comment