Monday, April 23, 2012

Custom Candles Available for Sale NOW!!!

One great thing I REALLY enjoy about making candles is my ability to experiment and create.  My candles are not MASS produced - and I hold all creative control over my ideas.  I have a vision for my small business that is constantly shifting, shaping, changing, growing.....  And I really enjoy that.  I like being able to learn from my experiences and use them to craft an even better product.  My scents are always changing as I find new different scents that pique my interest.  I love finding cool one of a kind jars to fill and decorate.  And I still maintain a "traditional" line - my 4 and 8 ounce jelly jars. 

I am inspired.  Dedicated.  Passionate.  Determined. 

So...Take a look at some custom candles I have made.  All prices are as listed.  (Plus shipping when applicable)

If you would like to purchase any of these candles or would like me to create YOU a custom candle, message me at merrelincandleco@hotmail.com.  Typical turn around time right now is 3-5 business days to receive your order.  Custom candles that require more detailed work will require a longer expected arrival date (usually 7 business days).

The cost of the candle varies based on jar cost, decoration cost, and supply cost.  I try to keep my prices affordable while still providing the highest quality to my customers. 

You can visit my SCENT LISTING page for available scents.  If you do not see the scent you are looking for, MESSAGE ME!  I will order it for you. 

Thanks for looking!
12 Ounce Lavender-Cucumber-Sage  $15.00

12 Ounce Lavender-Cucumber-Sage  $15.00

2 Ounce Glitter Candle $5.00

**Love**  $5.00  Also available with other colors/words.

Flower Power - 2 Ounce $6.00

Beach Fantasy - 2 Ounce $6.00

I like close up shots :-)

2 Ounce Glitter Candle in packaging  $5.00

Side view - glitter top available in assorted colors.

Breast Cancer Candle.  This is available only for the month of April.  I am doing an in house boutique show on April 28th and a portion of the proceeds are donated to Relay for Life.  Any candles I sell in this design all month will benefit this cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment