Monday, April 23, 2012

Sampler Packages NOW Available!

I have been working on some sampler packages that are now available for ordering online (and for local pickup/delivery).  Here are some pictures so you can see what they look like. 

Each bag contains TWO 2 Ounce containers in two different scents and ONE package of assorted scent tealights. 

These particular packages RETAIL for $15.00(Plus shipping cost, if applicable)

I also give a DISCOUNT on bulk orders.  These sampler packages are perfect as a door prize, bridal party gift, house warming gift, or even just because. 

And....every bag that is sold contains a **special gift** because I love free stuff and I want to share that love with my customers! 

If you would like to order these fabulous sampler packages please e-mail me at merrelincandleco@hotmail.com.  I invoice through paypal.  Turn around time on an order is 3-5 business days.  If a quantity larger than TEN (10) bags are purchased, please allow 5-7 business days to receive order. 

As always, I would love to hear what you think of my bags themselves and the candles inside!  Customer satisfaction and feedback are what keep me in business and help me grow creatively.

Thanks!

Pretty Purple Flower Sampler Bag


Some unique for that special person.

Rhinestone Bling!  This is my favorite bag so far.

The Sampler Package is a great way to try different scents before purchasing larger sized candles.

This would make a great housewarming gift!

Want a custom color scheme?  No problem! 

These are perfect for a small hostess gift or for a bridal party.

Each bag is uniquely one of a kind!

View From the Top
These are the 2 Ounce Containers in the Sampler Packages.


No comments:

Post a Comment