Friday, April 13, 2012

My Candles in Pictures

So here a few of the candles I have been working on.  I have been scouring small stores, Goodwill, Salvation Army, Michaels....anywhere that might have some really cool one of a kind jars.  So here are some of what I have made...for your viewing (and BUYING) pleasure!

A new label design!

Mmm...Scents Galore.

I really do make 'em with LOVE :-)
16 Ounce White Peach & Hibiscus
Rhinestone Decor Jar made by ME!!! 
Another view of the pretty jar - lots more to come!
Love this jar!  Available for sale at Whimsy!
Beautiful!  Available for sale at Whimsy.
This jar is so cute.  Wish I could find more!  Available for sale at Whimsy.
My newest decor obsession - GLITTER!  This is a dye free candle with glitter on top.  These are available ONLY through me personally right now - $3.50 for a two ounce candle :-)

Blooming Lilac smells like I have a Lilac Tree Growing inside my house!







No comments:

Post a Comment